The 澳门受权博彩网站 undergraduate 康复研究 degree prepares students to provide services in public and private agencies to persons with various disabilities. This degree is offered entirely online, and courses are 8 weeks in length, allowing students the opportunity to balance earning their degree with their personal and professional obligations.
Graduates of this program will:
- Demonstrate acquisition of knowledge that attitudes and environments cause functional limitations more frequently than an individual’s medical/physical condition.
- Identify helping systems and professionals in local communities in the US and the world. 另外, students will have the 技能 to identify resources and opportunities in any given catchment area.
- Apply inclusion and integration principles to maximize individual strengths in their work with people with disabilities, and emphasize individual choice in the planning process.
- Demonstrate and analyze communication 技能 necessary to develop, 维护, and discontinue helping relationships in ways that empower people with disabilities.
- Build collaborative relationships and networks with significant others (including other professionals) as a key to effective rehabilitation.
- Apply a working knowledge of history, 相关的立法, 目前的趋势, and ways to successfully advocate for change. Students will be able to help consumers self-advocate and advocate with and on behalf of persons with disabilities.
- Apply the tents of ethical professional practice.
- Apply and evaluate theory to practice in the field of rehabilitation services.
- 展示收购, 利用, 知识的评估, 技能, and attitudes related to their area of concentration.
项目主任:博士. Jennifer Howell 229-226-1621
Completion of this program provides students with a strong foundation if they choose to continue in the TU Clinical Mental Health and Clinical Rehabilitation 咨询 master’s degree program.
- Oral Communication for Professionals
- Social Science Electives (2 classes)
- Cultural Foundations electives (3 classes)
- Creativity electives (2 classes)
- Introduction to 康复研究
- 病例管理 & 社区资源
- Ethical Practices in Rehabilitation
- Theoretical 咨询 Approaches to Rehabilitation
- Evidence-based Rehabilitation
- Professional Communication in Rehabilitation
- 医疗 & Health Issues in Rehabilitation
Open Electives/Minor 15 credits
TOTAL CREDITS 120 Credits
- Introduction to Substance Abuse
- Treatment Models for 上瘾
- 刑事司法 electives (3 classes)
Five courses from the following:
- Social 老年医学: Family and Care-giving Issues
- 心理学 of Grief 咨询
- 心理学 or 统计数据 electives (2 courses)
15 credits (5 classes) in 社会工作 courses numbered 3000 or above.
- Introduction to 运动科学
- Introduction to Sport 管理
- Coaching Theories and Methods
- Sociology of Sport>
Rehabilitation services personnel assist clients in a variety of areas. They may assist in identifying and obtaining benefits as well as services in their communities and work in coordination with others to develop and conduct other services. They work in a variety of industries, 包括家庭服务, 政府, 住宅设施, 在救济服务方面.
Students with no prior college credit, please provide an official high school transcript or GED. Students with prior college credit must submit official transcripts from all previously attended colleges.
寄送正式成绩单 to firstname.lastname@example.org.